So I haven’t written a blog post in way too long, but I figured Star Wars Day (and my birthday) are perfect enough reasons to get back over here. I’ve been stepping up my nail art game each year for my birthday…and by ‘stepping up’ I mean paying someone more talented to do it for me…and i am officially obsessed with this year’s Star Wars nail art! I gave artist Fleury Rose of Tomahawk Salon creative reign over my nail art, so long as it included Boba Fett and R2D2 and she rocked it! Continue reading
Today, and this whole weekend for that matter, is going to be LEGEND- …wait for it…
While we’re waiting:
- It’s My Birthday! (I’m 25 today, which makes me feel a little old but completely awesome!)
- It’s Star Wars Day!! Not only do you get to tell everyone “May the 4th be with you” all day long, there’s a bunch of awesomeness that goes along with it being Star Wars Day. Like BN.com having all sorts of Star Wars book on sale…well does it still count as a sale if they’re free!? In any case, go read!
- It’s Free Comic Book Day: And who doesn’t like free stuff? Check here for your local participating stores!
- Iron Man 3 came out yesterday! We saw it, loved it and plan to see it again! (Pepper Pots finally gets some action!)
- It’s My Birthday!
- Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo- time for some
7. Tomorrow is also Sith day! (Revenge of the Fifth) So for those of you who have fallen or (or just vacation on) the dark side, we’re celebrating your awesomeness too!
Oh yea you’re still waiting for it…-ARY!
I know I have’t done a nail post in a while, I didn’t mean to be neglectful! But now I have my two favorite manicures from the past few weeks to share with you now though. Firstly my nail art brushes came so I did my first ‘real’ nail art mani for Star Wars Day. C3PO, Stormtroopers and Boba Fett were the easiest for a beginner drawer like myself so that’s what we started with. Now that I’ve gotten the hang of the drawing though I’m sure there will be more to come!