So I haven’t written a blog post in way too long, but I figured Star Wars Day (and my birthday) are perfect enough reasons to get back over here. I’ve been stepping up my nail art game each year for my birthday…and by ‘stepping up’ I mean paying someone more talented to do it for me…and i am officially obsessed with this year’s Star Wars nail art! I gave artist Fleury Rose of Tomahawk Salon creative reign over my nail art, so long as it included Boba Fett and R2D2 and she rocked it! Continue reading
Today, and this whole weekend for that matter, is going to be LEGEND- …wait for it…
While we’re waiting:
- It’s My Birthday! (I’m 25 today, which makes me feel a little old but completely awesome!)
- It’s Star Wars Day!! Not only do you get to tell everyone “May the 4th be with you” all day long, there’s a bunch of awesomeness that goes along with it being Star Wars Day. Like BN.com having all sorts of Star Wars book on sale…well does it still count as a sale if they’re free!? In any case, go read!
- It’s Free Comic Book Day: And who doesn’t like free stuff? Check here for your local participating stores!
- Iron Man 3 came out yesterday! We saw it, loved it and plan to see it again! (Pepper Pots finally gets some action!)
- It’s My Birthday!
- Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo- time for some
7. Tomorrow is also Sith day! (Revenge of the Fifth) So for those of you who have fallen or (or just vacation on) the dark side, we’re celebrating your awesomeness too!
Oh yea you’re still waiting for it…-ARY!
It’s my momma’s birthday and no one has been more supportive of me and all of my endeavors than her, so this post is just for her! I love that she’s now on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter feel free to follow her!
This still remains my favorite photo of the two of us, and I’m just as happy now as I was then. Happy Birthday Ma, I Love You 😀