A Stylish Jedi caters to the fashion loving comic collectors, beauty junkie gamers, force-sensitives and Hogwarts students, and everyone in between!
15 Random Things about A Stylish Jedi:
- My birthday is my favorite holiday, it’s probably also yours…seeing as it’s Star Wars Day
- All photos in my header are taken by MIG Photography World and Alexandra Lee Studios
- I still watch cartoons. Thank the Maker for Hulu!
- I’m an avid gamer
- I’m a
- I’m a native New Yorker, and if the rampant gentrification of my city could stop that we be amazing
- My name means ‘Born on Wednesday’…Yes I was born on Wednesday
- I’ve been a ‘naturalista’ my entire life
- I close soda bottles way too tight.
- Blog comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- I love to read.
- I skipped kindergarten.
- Harry Potter is the best book series of all time (Twilight can go jump in a lake)
- I have several best friends. Shrimp, tequila and brunch are three of them.
- I love cosplay. I’m not really sure when you become a ‘full-fledged’ cosplayer so let’s say ‘junior cosplayer’ for now